75% LTV Fixed Rate Mortgage
- You'll know exactly what your payments are each month during the fixed period
- You have the certainty of a fixed interest rate
- You're able to borrow up to 75% of the value or purchase price of your property (LTV)
- You're able to borrow up to a maximum of £750,000
- No product fee
- No valuation fee
- Legal fees paid for remortgages
Ways to apply
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
- Typical example
- Important information
- Fees & charges
- Other services
Then changing to our Standard Variable Rate (SVR) less a discount of 1% until 30/04/27
Our current Standard Variable Rate (SVR)
The overall cost for comparison
Maximum Loan to Value (LTV)
|Mortgage Commitment Fee||£0|
|Early Repayment Charge||Please click on the Fees & Charges tab for details.|
- This fixed rate mortgage is available for owner-occupied residential properties in England or Wales.
- This fixed rate mortgage is a limited offer and can be withdrawn at any time.
- Although the interest rate will not rise before the end of the fixed rate period, other factors may result in your payments increasing before this date e.g. unpaid amounts being debited to your account.
There is no drawdown facility with this product.
There is no payment holiday facility with this product.
There is an overpayment facility with this product.
There is no underpayment facility with this product.
There is no borrow back facility with this product.
Fee, charges and incentives
The Principality Building Society will bear the cost of a Report and Valuation for Mortgage Purposes Only.
If you are re-mortgaging, we will pay the legal fees incurred in securing your new mortgage if you use our solicitors, though they will act for us only. If you would like our solicitors to advise you or carry out additional work, they may do so at your cost, if they agree. If there is additional work involved, our solicitors may be unable to secure your new mortgage. In this instance, you will need to appoint your own solicitor and pay their fees in full. You may always use your own solicitor at your cost, subject to our approval. You must pay all legal fees if purchasing a property.
Mortgage Commitment Fee
There is no Mortgage Commitment Fee.
Early Repayment Charges
You will incur an early repayment charge of 2% of the amount repaid if you repay in full on or before 30/04/2023 and 1.5% of the amount repaid if you repay in full after 30/04/2023 and on or before 30/04/2024.
There is no cashback facility with this product.
A mortgage of £100,000 payable over 30 years initially on a fixed rate for 2 years at 2.00% and then on our standard variable rate of 4.40% (variable) for the remaining 28 years would require 24 monthly payments of £369.62 and 336 monthly payments of £492.43. The total amount payable would be £174,400.36 made up of the loan amount plus interest (£74,400.36), a product fee (£0.00), valuation fee (£0.00), telegraphic transfer fee (£8.00) and discharge fee (£65.00). The overall cost for comparison is 4.1% APRC representative.
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years experience
- Taking care of over £10 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.