90% LTV Joint Borrower Sole Proprietor
- Joint Borrower, Sole Proprietor allows up to four incomes on your mortgage application (this must be a parent(s) or grandparent(s)), to help you increase your borrowing capacity
- Only available when one or more applicants will be party to the mortgage but not party to the deeds
- All applicants who will not be party to the deeds must receive independent legal advice
- You'll know exactly what your payments are each month during the fixed period
- You're able to borrow up to 90% of the value or purchase price of your property (LTV)
- You're able to borrow up to a minimum of £5,000 and a maximum of £650,000
- Not available for re-mortgages
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
- Typical example
- Important information
- Fees & charges
- Other services
Fixed until 30/09/2027, then changing to our Standard Variable Rate (SVR)
Our current Standard Variable Rate (SVR)
The overall cost for comparison
Maximum Loan to Value (LTV)
|Mortgage Commitment Fee||£0|
|Early Repayment Charge||Please click on the Fees & Charges tab for details.|
This fixed rate mortgage is available for owner-occupied residential properties in England or Wales.This fixed rate mortgage is a limited offer and can be withdrawn at any time.Although the interest rate will not rise before the end of the fixed rate period, other factors may result in your payments increasing before this date e.g. unpaid amounts being debited to your account.
There is no drawdown facility with this product.
There is no payment holiday facility with this product.
There is an overpayment facility with this product.
There is no underpayment facility with this product.
There is no borrow back facility with this product.
Fee, charges and incentives
The Principality Building Society will bear the cost of a Report and Valuation for Mortgage Purposes Only.
There is no help with legal fees with this product.
Mortgage Commitment Fee
There is no Mortgage Commitment Fee.
Early Repayment Charges
You will incur an early repayment charge of 5% of the amount repaid if you repay in full on or before 30/09/2024, 3% of the amount repaid if you repay in full after 30/09/2024 and on or before 30/09/2026 and 1% of the amount repaid if you repay in full after 30/09/2026 and on or before 30/09/2027.
There is no cashback facility with this product.
A mortgage of £200,000 payable over 28 years initially on a fixed rate for 5 years at 1.96% and then on our standard variable rate of 4.65% (variable) for the remaining 23 years would require 60 monthly payments of £773.91 and 276 monthly payments of £1,014.84. The total amount payable would be £326,603.44 made up of the loan amount plus interest (£126,603.44), a product fee (£0.00), valuation fee (£0.00), telegraphic transfer fee (£8.00) and discharge fee (£65.00). The overall cost for comparison is 3.7% APRC representative.
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years experience
- Taking care of over £10 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.