95% LTV Fixed Rate Mortgage
- You'll know exactly what your payments are each month during the fixed period
- You have the certainty of a fixed interest rate
- You're able to borrow up to 65% of the value or purchase price of your property (LTV)
- You're able to borrow up to a maximum of £750,000
- Wales only including postcodes SY, HR, CH1, CH2, CH3 and CH4
Ways to apply
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
A mortgage of £134,000 payable over 30 years initially on a fixed rate for 3 years at 2.50% and then on our standard variable rate of 4.74% (variable) for the remaining 27 years would require 36 monthly payments of £529.46 and 324 monthly payments of £682.72. The total amount payable would be £240,545.84 made up of the loan amount plus interest (£106,545.84) and a product fee (£0.00) and valuation fee (£0.00). The overall cost for comparison is 4.3% APRC representative.
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years experience
- Taking care of over £10 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.