Member Limited Access
Pop into branch to open a Member Limited Access account. The rate includes an unconditional bonus for the first 12 months. The account has limited access with up to 5 withdrawals a year.
- Available to Members who have been with us for one year or more
- Open in branch or at an agency
- Pay in from £1 to £30,000
- Bonus rate available for the first year
- The rate is 0.45% (Variable) after the first year
- Interest is calculated daily
- Interest is paid each year on 1st January
- You can take money out five times every calendar year
- You can close the account, but closure counts as a withdrawal
- We can stop accepting applications at any time
|Account Name||Member Limited Access|
|What is the interest rate?||With bonus 0.65% Gross* / AER† (Variable) first year
Without bonus 0.45% Gross* / AER† (Variable) each year
(See the meanings of ‘Gross’ and ‘AER’ below this summary box.)
Interest is calculated each day on the money in the account and paid on 1st January every year.
The interest rate you receive will be the rate with bonus for the first 12 months. After 12 months the rate will change to the rate without bonus. We will write to remind you before this happens.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?||
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £1,000 deposit?||£1,004.50 (without bonus)
£1,006.50 (with bonus)
This is based on no further money being put in or taken out of the account and no change to the interest rate.
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
Before you apply, please read the Member Limited Access Account Terms & Conditions
- Savings Terms and Conditions
We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
Please also read the following:
Putting money into your savings account Once you've opened your savings account, for most accounts you should pay money in within 5 business days. Click here for information on how you can do that.
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years experience
- Taking care of over £10 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.