Principality Bonus Saver
Our Web Saver may be right for you if you want to manage your account online, save when it suits you, and like the comfort of knowing you can take money out whenever you need to.
|Interest rate||Balance||Gross* each year||AER†|
- Open online
- Pay in from £1 to £250,000
- Interest is paid each year on 1 January
- Take money out whenever you need to
- You can close this account at any time
- We can stop accepting applications at any time.
- Summary box
- Help & guidance
Please read the summary box below
|Account Name||Principality Bonus Saver|
|What is the interest rate?||
Interest rate without bonus
Interest rate with bonus
You will earn the interest rate with bonus for the first 12 months, after which the interest rate will revert to the rate without bonus. Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid annually on 1st January every year
|Can Principality change the interest rate?||Yes, variable account rates could increase or decrease.
Customers will be given personal notification of any material reduction in Interest rates a minimum of 14 days before the change takes effect.
To understand why rates may be reduced please refer to conditions 74-80 of our Savings Terms and Conditions.
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months and 24 months, based on a £1,000 deposit?||£1,008 after 12 months (interest rate includes bonus)
£1,012.03 after 24 months (only interest rate without bonus paid for months 13 to 24) (Based on the assumption that no further deposits or withdrawals are made during the 12 and 24 month periods and the rate doesn’t change).
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||Yes, you do not have to give notice to close your account or make a withdrawal.|
Before you apply below, please read the Principality Bonus Saver Account Terms & Conditions
- Savings Terms and Conditions
- Principality Bonus Saver Account Terms and Product Summary Information
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
- Your Information
Please Note: If you are an existing eSaver, Web Saver or Online Saver customer and want to open a Principality Bonus Saver and transfer your existing balance to it, then please send us a secure message via Your Account using the 'New message' option to send a ‘Savings general enquiry’ message and we will transfer your existing balance without the need to open a new account
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years experience
- Taking care of over £10 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.