18 Month Fixed Rate Cash ISA
Our 18 Month Fixed Rate Cash ISA may be right for you if you have a lump sum to invest and you can leave your investment untouched for 18 months.
|Interest rate||Balance||Tax-free^ p.a.||AER†|
|Maturity Interest||£500 plus||1.68%||1.67%|
|Monthly Interest||£500 plus||1.66%||1.67%|
- Apply online, in branch or agency
- Save from £500 to £20,000
- Transfer in your existing ISA
- Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid on maturity or monthly
- Additional deposits permitted while the ISA remains on sale
- No withdrawals allowed before the end of the 18 month term
- Closure permitted subject to loss of 150 days' interest
- Limited availability
- Summary Box
- Help & guidance
|Account Name||18 Month Fixed Rate Cash ISA Issue 207|
|What is the interest rate?||
Fixed maturity interest
Fixed monthly interest
Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid on maturity or monthly, paid one month after the date on which your ISA is opened, and then monthly after that, depending on what you choose.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?||No, the rate on this ISA is fixed for 18 months until maturity.|
|What would the estimated balance be after 18 months based on a £1,000 deposit?||£1,025.20 (based on the assumption that you chose to have interest paid on maturity and added to your ISA and that no further deposits were made).|
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
Before you apply below, please read the 18 Month Fixed Rate Cash ISA Issue 207 Terms & Conditions
If you are transferring previous years' ISA subscriptions, please enter your initial deposit as £500 on the application form. The application form will ask you whether you are making a transfer later in the process.
You can only invest in one Cash ISA per tax year.
- Savings Terms and Conditions
- 18 Month Fixed Rate Cash ISA Issue 207 Account Terms and Product Summary Information
Please also read the following:
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years experience
- Taking care of over £8 billion of our customers' assets
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.