Tiered Variable Rate Cash ISA
Easy access to your money and interest rates that are tiered, depending on your balance, so you get a higher rate the more you save.
|Interest Rate||Balance||Tax-free^ p.a.||AER†|
|Annual Interest||£1 - £10,999.99||0.90%||0.90%|
|Annual Interest||£11,000 - £18,999.99||1.05%||1.05%|
|Annual Interest||£19,000 and over||1.20%||1.20%|
- Apply in branch, agency or by post
- Save from £1 to £20,000
- Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid annually on 6th April
- Enjoy the benefits of a flexible ISA
- Additional deposits permitted
- Closure permitted
- Limited availability
- Summary box
- Calculate your savings
- Help & guidance
|Account Name||Tiered Variable Rate Cash ISA|
|What is the interest rate?||£1 - £10,999.99 - 0.90% Tax-free^ p.a./AER (variable)
£11,000 - £18,999.99 - 1.05% Tax-free^ p.a./AER (variable)
£19,000 and over - 1.20% Tax-free^ p.a./AER (variable)
Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid annually on 6th April every year (or the next business day).
|Can Principality change the interest rate?||Yes, variable account rates could increase or decrease.
Customers will be given personal notification of any material reduction in Interest rates a minimum of 14 days before the change takes effect. To understand why rates may be reduced please refer to our Savings Terms and Conditions.
Interest is calculated on the daily balance, at the rate of interest that applies to the relevant tier your balance falls in when that day’s interest is accrued.
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £1,000, £11,000 and £19,000 deposit?||£1,000 would be £1,009.00
£11,000 would be £11,115.50
£19,000 would be £19,228.00
(Based on the assumption that no further deposits or withdrawals are made during the 12 months).
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
Before you apply below, please read the Fixed Rate Tiered Variable Rate Cash ISA Terms & Conditions
You can only invest in one Cash ISA per tax year.
- Savings Terms and Conditions
- Tiered Variable Rate Cash ISA Account Terms and Product Summary Information
Please also read the following:
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years experience
- Taking care of over £8 billion of our customers' assets
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.