Maturity 3 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA
This is a maturity product, it’s designed to reward you as one of our loyal savings Members, you will benefit from higher rates than the products on sale to new customers. Our Maturity 3 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA may be right for you if you have a lump sum to invest and you can leave your investment untouched for 3 years.
|Interest Rate||Balance||Tax-free^ p.a.||AER†|
|Annual Interest||£500 - £20,000||1.50%||1.50%|
|Monthly Interest||£500 - £20,000||1.49%||1.50%|
- This product is only available to customers with a maturing Principality account
- Apply online, in branch, agency or by post
- Save from £500 to £20,000
- Transfer in your existing ISA
- Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid annually or monthly
- Additional deposits permitted up to 5 business days after the opening of the account
- No withdrawals allowed before the end of the 3 year term
- Closure permitted subject to loss of 270 days' interest
- This product can be withdrawn from sale at any time without notice. While the product remains on sale it is only available to you for 14 days after the date on which your existing Principality account matures.
- Summary Box
- Help & guidance
|Account Name||Maturity 3 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA (FRISA40)|
|What is the interest rate?||
Fixed annual interest
Fixed monthly interest
Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid annually on the anniversary of your ISA opening or monthly, paid one month after the date on which your ISA is opened, and then monthly after that, depending on what you choose.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?||No, the rate on this ISA is fixed for 3 Years until maturity.|
|What would the estimated balance be after 36 months based on a £1,000 deposit?||£1,045.68 (based on the assumption that you chose to have interest paid annually and added to your ISA and that no further deposits were made).|
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
Before you apply below, please read the Maturity 3 Year Fixed Rate ISA (FRISA40) Terms & Conditions
If you are transferring previous years' ISA subscriptions, please enter your initial deposit as £500 on the application form. The application form will ask you whether you are making a transfer later in the process.
You can only invest in one Cash ISA per tax year.
As you will be bound by the Account Terms of the ISA, you must read them. If you do not understand any of the terms and conditions please contact us for further information.
- Savings Terms and Conditions
- Maturity 3 Year Fixed Rate ISA (FRISA40) Account Terms and Product Summary Information
We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
Please also read the following:
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years experience
- Taking care of over £8 billion of our customers' assets
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.