Maturity Limited Access Cash ISA
This is a maturity product, it’s designed to reward you as one of our loyal savings Members, you will benefit from higher rates than the products on sale to new customers.
|Interest Rate||Balance||Tax-free^ p.a.||AER†|
|Variable Annual||£500 plus||1.20%||1.20%|
|Variable Monthly||£500 plus||1.19%||1.20%|
- This product is only available to customers with a maturing Principality account
- Save from £500 to £20,000
- Apply online, in branch, agency or by post
- Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid annually or monthly
- One withdrawal permitted per tax year
- Closure permitted but counts as a withdrawal
- This product can be withdrawn from sale at any time without notice. While the product remains on sale it is only available to you for 14 days after the date on which your existing Principality account matures
- Summary Box
- Help & guidance
|Account name||Maturity Limited Access Cash ISA|
|What is the interest rate?||
Variable annual interest
Variable monthly interest
Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid annually on 6 April every year or monthly on the 6th day of each calendar month (or the next business day if the interest payment day is not a business day), depending on what you choose.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?||Yes, variable account rates could increase or decrease.
Customers will be given personal notification of any material reduction in Interest rates a minimum of 14 days before the change takes effect. To understand why rates may be reduced please refer to our Savings Terms and Conditions.
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £1,000 deposit?||£1,012 (based on the assumption that you chose to have interest paid annually and added to your account and that no further deposits or withdrawals are made during the 12 months)|
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
Before you apply below, please read the Maturity Limited Access Cash ISA Terms & Conditions
If you are transferring previous years' ISA subscriptions, please enter your initial deposit as £500 on the application form. The application form will ask you whether you are making a transfer later in the process.
You can only invest in one Cash ISA per tax year.
- Maturity Limited Access Cash ISA Account Terms and Product Summary Information
- Savings Terms and Conditions
We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
Please also read the following:
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years experience
- Taking care of over £8 billion of our customers' assets
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.