Notice Accounts that won't tie you down
Notice accounts usually offer a higher interest rate than easy access accounts, without locking your money away for too long a period of time. To make a withdrawal you need to give notice. But if there's an emergency and you need your funds immediately, you can make a withdrawal straight away, at the expense of some interest.
Society of Savers Welcome to our online savings hub, your new go-to-place for all the best money saving tips and tools.
Guides & help Read more for top tips on saving and answers to your savings and ISA questions.
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years' experience
- Taking care of over £10 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.