- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years experience
- Taking care of over £11 billion of our customers' assets
- Enjoy access to Member Rewards; offering priority tickets at selected events at Principality Stadium, discounts, competitions and more
For those moments that matter
Triple Access Cash ISA
A safe home for your money, from Wales’ most recommended savings provider**.
Book an appointment in branch to open an account
Complete the form below and press submit, we'll call you back to book an appointment.
Following the recent announcements, branches and agencies are now providing a normal service, including appointments.
Our branch opening hours have changed from 5th June 2021; please use our branch finder for further information about your local branch.
We ask all customers visiting our branches or agencies to wear protective masks on entering. Following a review of the government guidance, all Principality colleagues will wear a face covering when in the banking hall, any public area or behind a counter not protected by a Perspex screen. Social distancing will be in effect as normal.
**Source: Ipsos MORI Financial Research Survey (FRS), 24 months ending June 2019, data based on 223 respondents. Principality Building Society was ranked 1st over 24 months for NPS Scores in relation to all Wales savings providers with 100 respondents or over.
Principality. Where home matters.