Triple Access SaverOur Triple Access Saver may be right for you if you want to save regularly but like the comfort of knowing you can access your money up to 3 times a year. It also has a tiered interest rate, so the more you save, the more interest you'll earn.
|Interest rate||Balance||Gross* p.a.||AER†|
|Variable - Tier 1||£1 - £25,000||1.00%||1.00%|
|Variable - Tier 2||£25,001 - £2,000,000||1.25%||1.25%|
- For balances eligible for the higher rate of interest, the higher rate applies to the total balance
- Apply in branch or agency
- Save from £1 to £2,000,000
- Three withdrawals permitted per calendar year
- Additional deposits permitted
- Limited availability
- Summary Box
- Help & guidance
|Account Name||Triple Access Saver|
|What is the interest rate?||
Gross* p.a./ AER† (Variable)
£1 - £25,000
£25,001 - £2,000,000
Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid annually on 1st January every year.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?||Yes, variable account rates could increase or decrease.
Customers will be given personal notification of any material reduction in Interest rates a minimum of 14 days before the change takes effect.
To understand why rates may be reduced please refer to conditions 74-80 of our Savings Terms and Conditions.
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £1,000 and a £25,001 deposit?||£1,000 would be £1,010
£25,001 would be £25,313.51
(Based on the assumption that no further deposits or withdrawals are made and the rate does not change).
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
Before you apply below, please read the Triple Access Saver Terms & Conditions
- Savings Terms and Conditions
- Triple Access Saver Account Terms and Product Summary Information
We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
- Your Information
* Gross is the contractual rate of interest payable before the deduction of income tax at the rate specified by law.
† AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest were paid and compounded once each year.
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years experience
- Taking care of over £8 billion of our customers' assets
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.