Your Under Armour series 2018 prize draw entry has been sent
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions: Under Armour competition 2018
- Winners will be randomly selected from all entrants aged 18 or over and UK resident who enter the ‘Under Armour Win Match Tickets competition’ on the Principality Building Society stand on the following days;
- Saturday 3rd November
- Saturday 10th November
- Saturday 17th November
- To enter entrants must complete and submit an entry form via the promoter. Only one entry is permitted per person per weekend stand.
- No late entries. No purchase necessary. Free entry.
- Not open to employees of Principality, Principality agencies, Nemo Personal Finance Limited and their families.
- The Promoter does not take any responsibility for lost or damaged entries.
- The prize: There are Three (3) pairs of tickets available for the following Under Armour series games:
- Three (3) people will win a pair of Under Armour series tickets to Wales v Australia on Saturday 10th November 2018.
- Three (3) people will win a pair of Under Armour series tickets to Wales v Tonga on Saturday 17th November 2018.
- Three (3) people will win a pair of Under Armour series tickets to Wales v South Africa on Saturday 24th November 2018.
- The Promoter’s Marketing Department will choose the winners at random from all eligible entries.
- The winners from all eligible entries received on Saturday 3rd November 2018 will be drawn for Under Armour series tickets to Wales v Australia on Monday 5th November 2018.
- The winner from all eligible entries received on Saturday 10th November 2018 will be drawn for Under Armour series tickets to Wales v Tonga on Monday 12th November 2018.
- The winners from all eligible entries received on Saturday 17th November 2018 will be drawn for Under Armour series tickets to Wales v South Africa on Monday 19th November 2018.
Winners will be contacted by telephone, post, email or in person. If the prize is not accepted after trying at least two different contact methods at least once within two working days of the first attempt, or if the prize is rejected, the Promoter will either withdraw the prize or pick an alternative winner(s) from the remaining entries.
Prizes must be accepted as offered. Any request for an alternative, or to vary the prize or any terms may be taken as a rejection. Where an alternative winner is chosen, the Promoter is not obliged to wait for a response or try more than one contact method and may reallocate the prize at any time until acceptance.
Receiving the prize(s): the winners must provide the Promoter with a valid email address and/or telephone number, for the promoter to arrange delivery of the prize.
Prizes are not transferable, are not for resale and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize(s) with a prize(s) of comparable value if circumstances make this necessary.
The winner will be liable for any other expenses incurred.
The decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
The winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter, including but not limited to articles, videos and photographs, and by entering the prize draw, entrants agree to this.
By entering into this promotion, entrants agree that the Promoter may contact them for both the purpose of allocating and administering prizes for this competition. To help us maintain our service and security standards, telephone calls may be monitored and/or recorded.
By accepting to receive marketing communications from the Promoter, you are confirming that we can use your personal details for the purpose of contacting you from time to time for marketing purposes by e-mail. You can opt out of our marketing e-mails by clicking the unsubscribe link in the e-mails we send.
Except where prevented by law, the winner(s) name and county may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope Under Armour Win Match Tickets competition, Marketing Department, Principality Building Society, Principality Buildings, Queen Street, Cardiff, CF10 1UA and all entrants agree that their name and county may be so disclosed if they win.
The prize draw is governed by the law of England and Wales and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Principality Building Society, Principality Buildings, Queen Street, Cardiff, CF10 1UA. Principality Building Society is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority, reference number 155998.