Exclusive Event Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
*Prize Draw Terms and Conditions, Exclusive Member Talkback Event – the Coldra Court Hotel, Newport
1. The prize draw is open to members of Principality Building Society (“the Promoter”) aged 18 or over who will be attending the exclusive member talkback event at the Coldra Court Hotel, Newport, from 5:30pm to 9pm on 19th November 2019 (the “Exclusive Member Talkback Event”). The prize draw is not open to the Promoter’s employees, agency staff, or their families.
2. To enter, you must:
(a) confirm, no later than 11am on 19th November 2019, which members of your household will be attending the Exclusive Member Talkback Event by completing registration at “www.principality.co.uk/RSVP”, registering in branch, by email or responding to our direct messages on social media; and
(b) attend the Exclusive Member Talkback Event and register the attendance of members of your household with the Promoter’s representatives at the event.
3. Only one (1) entry is permitted per household and, if entrants register more than once, only the first entry will be accepted. Entries on behalf of another household will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
4. Three winning households will be selected at random by the Promoter from all members’ households that have registered in accordance with clause 2 of these terms and conditions.
5. No purchase is necessary; entry is free for those who confirm their attendance via any of the methods identified in clause 2 of these terms and conditions.
6. The Promoter does not take any responsibility for lost or damaged entries. Proof of transmission or delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
7. A winning household will receive one of the following prizes:
(a) Four tickets to see a Guinness Six Nations home game of the winners choice (the “First Prize”);
(b) Afternoon tea for two people at the Celtic Manor Resort (the “Second Prize”);
(c) A 2019 Guinness Six Nations Welsh rugby shirt, signed by the team (the “Third Prize”).
8. The draw will take place during the Exclusive Member Talkback Event.
9. The winners will be informed by the Promoter, in person, at the Exclusive Member Talkback Event.
10. Failure to accept the prize in person at the Exclusive Member Talkback Event will result in it being forfeited and it may be reallocated by further selection of winner(s) on the 19th November 2019 from the remaining eligible entries that have not won a prize. The same terms and conditions shall apply to such alternative winner(s) as applied to the original winner(s).
11. The prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of comparable value if circumstances make this necessary.
The First Prize is offered subject to the winner(s) accepting and complying with the ticketing terms and conditions and the Stadium Ground Regulations, which can be viewed at www.principalitystadium.wales/information.
The Second Prize is offered subject to the winner(s) accepting and complying with any associated terms and conditions.
The Third Prize is offered subject to the winner(s) accepting and complying with any associated terms and conditions.
12. The prize must be accepted as offered, and no cash or other alternative is available.
13. The prize is not transferable and is not for resale.
14. Except where prevented by law, the winners’ surnames and country may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Exclusive Member Talkback Event prize draw at the address below. All entrants agree that their name and country may be so disclosed. Entrants shall inform us if they object to such disclosure.
15. The winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter including, but not limited to, articles, videos and photographs. By entering into the prize draw, entrants agree to this.
16. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Any personal data provided by entrants will only be used in accordance with our Privacy Notice and solely for the purposes of this prize draw. Our Privacy Notice can be found at www.principality.co.uk/privacypolicy.
18. By entering into this promotion, entrants agree that the Promoter, or selected third parties, may contact them for both the purpose of allocating and administering prizes for this competition. To help us maintain our service and security standards, telephone calls may be monitored or recorded.
19. Entry into the prize draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. We may eliminate or disqualify any entries that are or may be, in our sole opinion, in breach of these terms and conditions.
20. The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales, and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
21. Promoter: Principality Building Society, Principality Buildings, Queen Street, Cardiff, CF10 1UA. Principality Building Society is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority, reference number 155998.