Online Limited AccessOur Online Limited Access Account may be right for you if you are comfortable using a computer and want to save regularly but like the reassurance of knowing you can access your money up to 3 times a year.
|Interest rate||Balance||Gross* p.a.||AER†|
|Variable||£1 - £1,000,000||1.05%||1.05%|
- Open online
- Save from £1 to £1,000,000
- Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid annually into your account
- Transfer money to your linked account whenever you need it
- Three withdrawals permitted per calendar year
- Closure permitted but counts as a withdrawal
- This account cannot be held in joint names
- Summary box
- Help & guidance
|Account Name||Online Limited Access|
|What is the interest rate?||1.05% Gross* p.a. / AER† (Variable)
Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid annually on 1st January every year.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?||Yes, variable account rates could increase or decrease.
Customers will be given personal notification of any material reduction in interest rates a minimum of 14 days before the change takes effect.
To understand why rates may be reduced please refer to conditions 74 – 80 of our Savings Terms and Conditions.
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £1,000 deposit?||£1,010.50 (based on the assumption that no further deposits or withdrawals are made during the 12 months).|
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||Yes, you can make three withdrawals per calendar year, subject to the minimum balance.
Closure is permitted and will count as a withdrawal.
Before you apply below, please read the Online Limited Access Terms & Conditions
- Savings Terms and Conditions
- Online Limited Access Account Terms and Product Summary Information
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
- Your Information
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years experience
- Taking care of over £10 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.