Our Easy Saver may be right for you if you have at least £500 to start saving with, want to save when it suits you, and like the comfort of knowing you can take money out whenever you need to.
|Interest rate||Balance||Gross* each year||AER†|
|Variable||£500 - £2,000,000||0.25%||0.25%|
- Open in branch or agency
- Pay in from £500 to £2,000,000
- Interest is paid each year on 1 January
- Take money out whenever you need to
- You can close this account at any time
- We can stop accepting applications at any time
- Summary Box
- Calculate your savings
- Help & guidance
|What is the interest rate?||0.25% Gross* each year/AER† (Variable)
(See the meanings of ‘Gross’ and ‘AER’ at the bottom of this page).
Interest is calculated each day on the money in the account and paid on 1st January every year.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?||
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £1,000 deposit?||£1,002.50
This is based on no further money being put in or taken out of the account and no change to the interest rate.
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||Yes, you can make a withdrawal or close the account at any time.|
- The results displayed were dependent on the information you provided and are for illustrative purposes only and are by no means an indication of being suitable for your individual circumstances.
- The calculations assume interest is paid gross* of income tax on the entire balance on an annual basis
- It has been assumed that no withdrawals or additional deposits would be made from the account during the saving duration, and that the interest rate also remains the same during this time (note that interest rates on variable rate savings account are subject to change, and when fixed rate deals end, there is no guarantee that the same rate will be available in the future).
Before you apply, please read the Easy Saver Terms & Conditions
- Easy Saver Account Terms and Product Summary Information
- Savings Terms and Conditions
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
- Your Information
Putting money into your savings account Once you've opened your savings account, for most accounts you should pay money in within 5 business days. Click here for information on how you can do that.
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years experience
- Taking care of over £11 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.