First Home Steps Book a branch appointment
Book a branch appointment
At Principality, our First Home Steps account is there to help you get into your first home. You can use this account alongside other schemes, like Help to Buy or Lifetime ISA and to help you build your deposit. You can also visit our First Home Steps section for helpful tips on the home buying process.
In our branches:
Branches and agencies are now offering appointments from Monday 22nd March.
Alternatively, we offer many of our services by phone and online. To avoid leaving your home, you can contact your local branch directly or call our Contact Centre on 0330 333 4000.
We ask all customers visiting our branches or agencies to wear protective masks on entering. Following a review of the government guidance, all Principality colleagues will wear a face covering when in the banking hall, any public area or behind a counter not protected by a Perspex screen. Social distancing will be in effect as normal.
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years' experience
- Taking care of over £11 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.
Principality. Where home matters.