Online Limited Access (Issue 3)
Our Online Limited Access account may be right for you if you want to manage your account online, save when it suits you, and like the comfort of knowing you can take money out up to three times each calendar year.
|Interest rate||Balance||Gross* each year||AER†|
|Variable||£1 - £1,000,000||0.40%||0.40%|
- Open online
- Pay in from £1 to £1,000,000
- Interest is paid each year on 1 January
- You can take money out three times in every calendar year
- You can close this account at any time but closure counts as a withdrawal
- We can stop accepting applications at any time
- Summary box
- Help & guidance
|What is the interest rate?||0.40% Gross* / AER† (Variable) each year
(See the meanings of ‘Gross’ and ‘AER’ below this summary box.)
Interest is calculated each day on the money in the account and paid on 1st January every year.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?||
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £1,000 deposit?|| £1,004
This is based on no further money being put in or taken out of the account and no change to the interest rate.
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
Before you apply below, please read the Online Limited Access Issue 3 Terms & Conditions
- Online Limited Access Issue 3 Account Terms and Product Summary Information
- Savings Terms and Conditions
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
- Your Information
Putting money into your savings account Once you've opened your savings account, for most accounts you should pay money in within 5 business days. Click here for information on how you can do that.
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years experience
- Taking care of over £11 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.