Triple Access SaverOur Triple Access Saver may be right for you if you want to save regularly but like the comfort of knowing you can access your money up to 3 times a year. It also has a tiered interest rate, so the more you save, the more interest you'll earn.
|Interest rate||Balance||Gross* p.a.||AER†|
|Variable - Tier 1||£1 - £25,000||0.30%||0.30%|
|Variable - Tier 2||£25,001 - £2,000,000||0.35%||0.35%|
- For balances eligible for the higher rate of interest, the higher rate applies to the total balance
- Apply in branch or agency
- Save from £1 to £2,000,000
- Three withdrawals permitted per calendar year
- Additional deposits permitted
- Limited availability
- Summary Box
- Help & guidance
|Account Name||Triple Access Saver Issue 3|
|What is the interest rate?||
Gross* p.a./ AER† (Variable)
£1 - £25,000
£25,001 - £2,000,000
Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid annually on 1st January every year.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?||Yes, variable account rates could increase or decrease.
Customers will be given personal notification of any material reduction in Interest rates a minimum of 14 days before the change takes effect.
To understand why rates may be reduced please refer to conditions 74-80 of our Savings Terms and Conditions.
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £1,000 and a £25,001 deposit?||£1,000 would be £1,003.00
£25,001 would be £25,088.50
(Based on the assumption that no further deposits or withdrawals are made and the rate does not change).
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
Before you apply below, please read the Triple Access Saver Issue 3 Terms & Conditions
- Savings Terms and Conditions
- Triple Access Saver Issue 3 Account Terms and Product Summary Information
We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
- Your Information
* Gross is the contractual rate of interest payable before the deduction of income tax at the rate specified by law.
† AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest were paid and compounded once each year.
Putting money into your savings account Once you've opened your savings account, for most accounts you should pay money in within 5 business days. Click here for information on how you can do that.
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years experience
- Taking care of over £8 billion of our customers' assets
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.