Triple Access Cash ISA (Issue 4)
Our Triple Access Cash ISA may be right for you if you want to save when it suits you and like the comfort of knowing you can take money out up to three times each tax year. It also has a tiered interest rate, so the more you save, the more interest you'll earn.
|Interest Rate||Balance||Tax-free^ each year||AER†|
|Variable - Tier 1||£1 - £25,000||0.30%||0.30%|
|Variable - Tier 2||£25,001 plus||0.35%||0.35%|
- Open this ISA in branch or at an agency
- Pay in from £1 to £20,000 in the current tax year
- Transfer in existing ISAs
- For balances eligible for the higher tier rate of interest, the higher rate applies to the whole balance
- Interest is paid each year on 6th April
- You can take money out three times in every tax year
- Enjoy the benefit of this being a flexible ISA
- You can close or transfer this ISA at any time
- We can stop accepting applications at any time
- Summary box
- Help & guidance
|What is the interest rate?||Tax-free^ each year / AER† (Variable)
£1 - £25,000 0.30%
£25,001 and over 0.35%
(See the meanings of 'Tax-free' and 'AER' at the bottom of this page.)
Interest is calculated each day on the money in the account and paid on 6th April every year.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?||
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £1,000 and a £25,001 deposit?||This is based on no further money being put in or taken out of the account and no change to the interest rate:
£1,000 would be £1,003.00
£25,001 would be £25,088.50
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
Before you apply, please read the Triple Access Cash ISA (Issue 4) Terms & Conditions
You can only invest in one Cash ISA per tax year.
- Triple Access Cash ISA Issue 4 Account Terms and Summary
- Savings Terms and Conditions
Please also read the following:
Putting money into your savings account Once you've opened your savings account, for most accounts you should pay money in within 5 business days. Click here for information on how you can do that.
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years experience
- Taking care of over £11 billion of our customers' assets
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.