Maturity Limited Access (Issue 2)
This is a maturity product. It is designed to reward you as one of our loyal savings Members. You will benefit from a higher rate than the products on sale to new customers offer.
|Interest Rate||Balance||Gross* each year||AER†|
|Variable Annual||£500 - £2,000,000||0.45%||0.45%|
- You can only open this account if you have a Principality fixed term account coming to the end of its fixed term
- Pay in from £500 to £2,000,000
- Interest is paid each year on 1 January
- You can take money out once every calendar year
- You can close the account, but closure counts as a withdrawal
- We can stop accepting applications at any time. While it remains available you can only open it within 14 days of the date your existing Principality fixed term account comes to an end
- Summary Box
- Help & guidance
|What is the interest rate?||0.45% Gross* each year /AER† (variable)
(See the meanings of ‘Gross’ and ‘AER’ at the bottom of the page)
Interest is calculated each day on the money in the account and paid on 1st January every year.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?||
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £1,000 deposit?||£1,004.50
This is based on no further money being put in or taken out of the account and no change to the interest rate.
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
Before you apply, please read the Maturity Limited Access Issue 2 Terms & Conditions
- Maturity Limited Access Issue 2 Account Terms and Product Summary Information
- Savings Terms and Conditions
We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
Please also read the following:
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years experience
- Taking care of over £11 billion of our customers' assets
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.