It's good to know that your loved ones are protected
Principality Life Insurance and Protection Plans provided and underwritten by
Legal & General
Help protect your loved ones
✔ Premiums start from just £6
✔ A lump sum payable
✔ Mortgage Life Insurance
✔ Optional Critical Illness cover
✔ Income Protection Benefit
- Make a claim
Life is full of uncertainty, so we’re offering life insurance plans to help you plan for the unknown. Underwritten by one of the UK's leading insurers, Legal & General, they could provide your loved ones with a lump sum should the worst happen.
Legal & General can offer you the level of cover that is right for you including:
- Mortgage life insurance, designed to help pay off your mortgage if you die during the length of the policy.
- Critical Illness cover, which can be added to Legal & General's life insurance policies at an extra cost at outset and could pay a lump sum if you are diagnosed with one of the specified Critical Illnesses.
- Income protection, designed to pay a monthly benefit if you're unable to work due to illness or injury resulting in a loss of earnings.
Help provide for your family's future financially.
These are not savings or investment products and have no cash value unless a valid claim is made.
If you need to make a claim Legal & General understand that this will be a difficult time for you.
Rest assured that each claim will be treated individually and personally. After your initial call, one person will be responsible for managing your claim from start to finish. They will explain the process to you in detail.
For more information on what you need to do now in order to make a claim, please call Legal & General on 0800 137 101. Calls may be recorded and monitored.
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years experience
- Taking care of over £9 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.