Borrowing more To help make those little improvements
Sometimes we all need a little bit extra finance to make those much needed home improvements or pay the yearly school fees. We are here to help you achieve your goal. Speak to one of our friendly advisors.
If you are a buy to let customer, some of the terms are slightly different. For more information speak to one of our advisors.
Things to know about borrowing more:
- There is an application fee
- Your further lending will be secured against your home and with your existing mortgage, can not exceed 85% loan to value (LTV)
- The minimum amount we would lend out is £1,000, but including your existing mortgage you could borrow up to £250,000
- The minimum term is 2 years and maximum term is 40 years
- No additional borrowing can be considered for at least 3 months from the commencement of the mortgage
- You can't borrow more if you are in arrears and must be able to demonstrate a satisfactory payment history
- Applications for additional borrowing are subject to the LTV and must meet our current lending requirements
Members Get More See how you could be getting more from being a Principality Member.
Why stay with Principality?
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years experience
- Taking care of over £8 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE