3 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA
Our 3 Year Fixed Rate ISA may be right for you if you have a lump sum to invest and you can leave your investment untouched for 3 years.
|Interest rate||Balance||Tax-free^ p.a.||AER†|
|Variable||£500 - £20,000||0.90%||0.90%|
- Apply online, in branch or agency
- Save from £500 to £20,000
- Transfer in your existing ISA
- Interest is calculated daily and paid monthly or annually
- Additional deposits permitted while the ISA remains on sale
- No withdrawals allowed before the end of the 3 year term
- Closure permitted subject to loss of 270 days' interest
- Limited availability
- Summary Box
- Calculate your savings
- Help & guidance
|Interest rate||Balance||Gross* p.a.||AER†|
|Variable||£1 - £2,000,000||0.20%||0.20%|
- The results displayed were dependent on the information you provided and are for illustrative purposes only and are by no means an indication of being suitable for your individual circumstances.
- The calculations assume interest is paid gross* of income tax on the entire balance on an annual basis
- It has been assumed that no withdrawals or additional deposits would be made from the account during the saving duration, and that the interest rate also remains the same during this time (note that interest rates on variable rate savings account are subject to change, and when fixed rate deals end, there is no guarantee that the same rate will be available in the future).
Before you apply below, please read the 3 Year Fixed Rate ISA Issue 188 Terms & Conditions
If you are transferring previous years' ISA subscriptions, please enter your initial deposit as £500 on the application form. The application form will ask you whether you are making a transfer later in the process.
You can only invest in one Cash ISA per tax year.
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
- Your Information
ISA Provider of the Year 2018
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years experience
- Taking care of over £9 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.