Below is a complete list of documents to help you to process each customer mortgage application.
We will only accept mortgage applications online. To log into your account click here. Please contact our Web Support Team if you do not have log on details or if you have forgotten them.
If you aren't yet registered with Principality, please visit our Registration page to find out more.
Click on the individual links to download.
Forms for use in the mortgage application process:
- Intermediary Data Capture Form (221KB)
- Data Input Consent Form (432KB)
- Mortgage Application Declaration Form (85KB)
- Mortgage Submission Guide (544KB)
- Direct Debit Mandate (135KB)
To give to the customer during the application process:
Forms for use in Joint Borrower Sole Proprietor mortgage applications only:
- Certificate of Independent Advice (52KB)
- Joint Borrower Sole Proprietor Ownership Details (31KB)
- Waiver Form (46KB)
- Principality Brokerpoint is for the use of Principality registered Intermediaries only and is not intended for public or customer use. If you've come to our Intermediaries website by accident, you can click here to find your way to www.principality.co.uk, our main website.
Useful Telephone Numbers
|Intermediary Desk BDM Team||0330 333 4021
|Broker Registrations||0330 333 4021
|Product Switches||0330 333 4021
|Case Updates||0330 333 4029
|Opening Times||Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm|
Principality. Where home matters.