- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years experience
- Taking care of over £11 billion of our customers' assets
- Enjoy access to Member Rewards; offering priority tickets at selected events at Principality Stadium, discounts, competitions and more
July - September 2021 Wales House Price IndexHow much does it cost to live in Wales?
It feels good to be home, it feels good to be back in touchThe return to rugby
Savings, mortgages and insurance. Welcome home.Find out more
We've launched a new financial education hub for teachersFind out more
First Home StepsHelping you save for and buy your first home >
Savings accounts for you and your family
0.55% AER† (Variable)
Online Limited Access Issue 4
Start saving with just £1
View our Online Limited Access account
We have a range of mortgages to help you get moving
Up to 90% LTV
Looking for a New Home?
Whether it's your first home or you're moving up the property ladder, take a look at our range of mortgages.
View all our mortgages
Help protect against life's little mishaps and the things you treasure
Your Home Cover
The true test of good home insurance is the help you receive when disaster strikes.
View our insurance
† AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest were paid and compounded once each year.
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Find out more about what it means for you.
Principality. Where home matters.