- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years experience
- Taking care of over £10 billion of our customers' assets
- Enjoy access to Member Rewards; offering priority tickets at selected events at Principality Stadium, discounts, competitions and more
On 31st October, the FCA announced an extension to the existing Mortgage Payment Holiday scheme. We have now updated our website, and Members who need support have a number of options. Please click on the link below that reflects your status.
Apply for your first Mortgage Payment Holiday or request an extension up to a total of six months
If you have already taken the maximum duration of six months and need ongoing support, please complete our Budget Planner so we can offer you tailored support.
For more information on how we’re supporting our Members through COVID-19, please visit our coronavirus information page.
We have a range of mortgages to help you get moving
Up to 80% LTV
Looking for a New Home?
Whether it's your first home or you're moving up the property ladder, take a look at our range of mortgages.
View all our mortgages
Help protect against life's little mishaps and the things you treasure
Your Home Cover
The true test of good home insurance is the help you receive when disaster strikes.
View our insurance
† AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest were paid and compounded once each year.
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Find out more about what it means for you.
Principality. Where home matters.