- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years experience
- Taking care of over £10 billion of our customers' assets
- Enjoy access to Member Rewards; offering priority tickets at selected events at Principality Stadium, discounts, competitions and more
Following the recent announcement by the First Minister, we ask all customers visiting our branches to wear protective masks on entering the branch. Staff will be adhering to this guidance too and social distancing will be in effect as normal.
Our Caerphilly and Blackwood branches are still open to help our Members.
For more information on what we’re doing to support Members through COVID-19, please visit our dedicated hub.
If you have not yet applied for a Mortgage Payment Holiday or have a question about an existing Payment Holiday, please use our Mortgage Payment Holiday form.
Last updated 1:20pm 15/09/2020
We have a range of mortgages to help you get moving
Up to 80% LTV
Looking for a New Home?
Whether it's your first home or you're moving up the property ladder, take a look at our range of mortgages.
View all our mortgages
Help protect against life's little mishaps and the things you treasure
Your Home Cover
The true test of good home insurance is the help you receive when disaster strikes.
View our insurance
† AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest were paid and compounded once each year.
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Find out more about what it means for you.
Principality. Where home matters.