- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years experience
- Taking care of over £10 billion of our customers' assets
- Enjoy access to Member Rewards; offering priority tickets at selected events at Principality Stadium, discounts, competitions and more
On 4th June, the UK Government’s changes to the existing Mortgage Payment Holiday scheme came into effect and we continue to do all we can to support our Members affected by coronavirus (COVID-19).
- If you have not yet applied for Mortgage Payment Holiday and now need to, please use this form.
- If you have already applied for a Mortgage Payment Holiday and would like to understand your options, or request a further extension, you can visit our updated Mortgage Payment Holiday form.
For more information on what we’re doing to support Members through COVID-19, please visit our dedicated hub.
Last updated 09:00am 22/06/2020
Savings accounts for you and your family
0.65% Gross* p.a./AER†
Web Saver Issue 2
Start saving with just £1
We have a range of mortgages to help you get moving
Up to 80% LTV
Looking for a New Home?
Whether it's your first home or you're moving up the property ladder, take a look at our range of mortgages.
View all our mortgages
Help protect against life's little mishaps and the things you treasure
Your Home Cover
The true test of good home insurance is the help you receive when disaster strikes.
View our insurance
† AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest were paid and compounded once each year.
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Find out more about what it means for you.
Principality. Where home matters.