Buy to Let and Holiday Let Mortgages
Supporting your clients with a no fuss, common-sense approach to lending
Principality are one of the few lenders who consider Holiday Let applications across England and Wales.
We offer a range of fixed and discounted rate Buy to Let products for purchases and re-mortgages, whether your clients are looking to purchase their first property to let, or expanding their current portfolio.
Why use Principality for Holiday Lets & Buy to Lets:
- Loan to value (LTV up to 75%)
- No minimum income requirements
- No owner occupier requirements
- Up to 4 applicants accepted
- Simple online product transfers
- Online applications and updates using MSO
- Experienced BDM support
With our help, customers like Craig are able to unlock new opportunities. Thanks to our flexible approach and common-sense lending Craig was able to purchase a new HL/BTL property.
Product transfers for holiday lets & buy to lets
- Switching products: Once their product transfer is submitted, buy to let or holiday let mortgage customers can’t switch before the end of their mortgage.
- Cancelling a product transfer: If a mortgage is cancelled on MSO, early repayment charges will be incurred and applied automatically.
- Mortgage Charter switching rules for residential mortgage customers do not apply to Principality buy to let and holiday let mortgage customers.