Bank of England bank rate change
On 19th March the Bank of England announced a further change in its bank rate from 0.25% to 0.10%. We’re working through what this may mean for Members. In the meantime you’ll find some useful information here.
Wherever you lay your hat...
Here at Principality we understand what home means to our customers. We know how central it is at every stage of our lives.
Whether you’re buying your first home, looking to switch the rate on your Principality mortgage, or moving your mortgage to us to look after – we’re here to help.
Just take a look at the options below and let our personal approach help and guide you.
Ways to apply
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years' experience
- Taking care of over £10 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.
Principality. Where home matters.