5 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA (Issue 313)
Our 5 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA may be right for you if you have a lump sum to pay in and you don't need to take your money out for five years.
|Interest rate||Balance||Tax-free^ each year||AER†|
|Annual interest||£500 - £20,000||4.73%||4.73%|
|Monthly interest||£500 - £20,000||4.63%||4.73%|
- Open this ISA in branch, at an agency or online
- Pay in from £500 to £20,000 in the current tax year
- Transfer in existing ISAs
- Add more money to the ISA until it is taken off sale
- Choose to have the interest paid once a year or every month
- No withdrawals allowed before the end of the five-year term
- If you close or transfer the ISA early you must give up 360 days' interest
- We can stop accepting applications at any time
- Summary Box
- Calculate your savings
- Help & guidance
|What is the interest rate?||Fixed annual interest 4.73% Tax-free^ each year 4.73% AER†
Fixed monthly interest 4.63% Tax-free^ each year 4.73% AER†
(See the meanings of ‘Tax-free’ and ‘AER’ at the bottom of the page)
Interest is calculated each day on the money in the account and paid:
whichever you choose.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?||No, the rate is fixed for five years until the ISA matures (when the account comes to an end).|
|What would the estimated balance be after 60 months based on a £1,000 deposit?||£1,259.96
This is based on you choosing to have interest paid annually and added to your ISA, and not making any further payments into the account.
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
- The results displayed were dependent on the information you provided and are for illustrative purposes only and are by no means an indication of being suitable for your individual circumstances.
- The calculations assume interest is paid gross* of income tax on the entire balance on an annual basis
- It has been assumed that no withdrawals or additional deposits would be made from the account during the saving duration, and that the interest rate also remains the same during this time (note that interest rates on variable rate savings account are subject to change, and when fixed rate deals end, there is no guarantee that the same rate will be available in the future).
Before you apply below, please read the 5 Year Fixed Rate ISA Issue 313 Terms & Conditions
If you are transferring previous years' ISA subscriptions, please enter your initial deposit as £500 on the application form. The application form will ask you whether you are making a transfer later in the process.
You can only invest in one Cash ISA per tax year.
- 5 Year Fixed Rate ISA Issue 313 Account Terms and Product Summary Information
- Savings Terms and Conditions
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
- Your Information