Borrowing more to achieve your home goals
Sometimes we all need a little extra finance, and Principality may be able to help you to achieve your home goals. Whether you are looking to make home improvements, buy your freehold title, increase your share in your shared ownership property or something else, let's have a chat and see what we can do to help.
We can offer support for many different situations, for both residential and Buy To Let owners. Speak to one of our friendly advisors to find out more.
Things to know about borrowing more:
- The additional borrowing will be secured against your property, and when added to your existing mortgage cannot exceed 90% loan to value (LTV) for your residential home, or 75% for your Buy To Let or holiday let property.
- The minimum term is 2 years and maximum term is 40 years
- No additional borrowing can be considered for at least 3 months from the commencement of the mortgage
- You cannot borrow more if you are in arrears and must be able to demonstrate a satisfactory payment history
- Applications for additional borrowing are subject to the LTV and must meet our current lending requirements
Members Get More See how you could be getting more from being a Principality Member.
Why stay with Principality?
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years experience
- Taking care of over £10 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE