Saving to help them fulfil their future dreams
We are updating our Savings Terms and Conditions
Effective from 1st July 2020, we are making the following updates:
• Clause 1 - we are updating how long you have to fund your new account
• Clause 44 - we are updating our cheque withdrawal process
• Account Special Term 1 – we are clarifying the criteria for who can open accounts
• Signatory Term 13 - we are updating the deceased signatory process on signatory accounts
Children's Savings Accounts
Children’s savings accounts from Principality not only offer competitive interest rates, they also help to teach your child the value of money. Whether you choose to open a children’s savings account to encourage your child to save for the future or show them how to save for a goal, Principality offers Children's savings accounts with flexible and competitive benefits.
Society of Savers Welcome to our online savings hub, your new go-to-place for all the best money saving tips and tools.
Guides & help Read more for top tips on saving and answers to your savings and ISA questions.
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years' experience
- Taking care of over £10 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.