Because everyday is different
We are updating our Savings Terms and Conditions
Effective from 1st July 2020, we are making the following updates:
• Clause 1 - we are updating how long you have to fund your new account
• Clause 44 - we are updating our cheque withdrawal process
• Account Special Term 1 – we are clarifying the criteria for who can open accounts
• Signatory Term 13 - we are updating the deceased signatory process on signatory accounts
Everyday savings accounts are a quick and easy way to manage your money on a daily basis. Principality offer easy access everyday savings accounts with a range of features and benefits designed to help you achieve your savings goals.
Everyday savings accounts may be right for you if:
- You need to access your savings
- You want to save regularly and don't mind a variable interest rate.
Everyday savings accounts may not be right for you if:
- You're happy locking your savings up over a long period of time
- You want a fixed interest rate.
|Gross* p.a.||AER†||Includes bonus||Minimum to open||Withdrawal notice|
|Web Saver Issue 2||0.65%||0.65%||No||£1||None||More Info|
|First Home Steps Account Issue 2||0.80%||0.80%||No||£1||None||More Info|
|Triple Access Saver Issue 2||0.35%||0.35%||No||£1||None||More Info|
|Easy Saver||0.25%||0.25%||No||£500||None||More Info|
|Instant Access Account||0.10%||0.10%||No||£1||None||More Info|
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Find out more about what it means for you.
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years' experience
- Taking care of over £10 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.
Principality. Where home matters.