Know exactly what your future holds
We are updating our Savings Terms and Conditions
Effective from 1st July 2020, we are making the following updates:
• Clause 1 - we are updating how long you have to fund your new account
• Clause 44 - we are updating our cheque withdrawal process
• Account Special Term 1 – we are clarifying the criteria for who can open accounts
• Signatory Term 13 - we are updating the deceased signatory process on signatory accounts
Fixed Term Savings and Bonds
Fixed term savings and bonds tie up your money for a set period of time while earning competitive interest rates. Principality provides you with a choice of fixed term Bonds with interest rates that are calculated daily. Interest can be paid annually or monthly into a bank account of your choice. We have a range of Fixed Term Bonds that are easy to open and manage.
Society of Savers Welcome to our online savings hub, your new go-to-place for all the best money saving tips and tools.
Guides & help Read more for top tips on saving and answers to your savings and ISA questions.
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years' experience
- Taking care of over £10 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.