Know exactly what your future holds
Fixed Term Savings and Bonds
Fixed term savings and bonds tie up your money for a set period of time while earning competitive interest rates. Principality provides you with a choice of fixed term Bonds with interest rates that are calculated daily. Interest can be paid annually or monthly into a bank account of your choice. We have a range of Fixed Term Bonds that are easy to open and manage.
|Gross* each year||AER†||Includes bonus||Minimum to open||Withdrawal notice|
|1 Year Regular Saver Bond Issue 24||1.00%||1.00%||No||£20||Not permitted||More details|
|2 Year Fixed Rate Bond Issue 356||0.55%||0.55%||No||£500||Not permitted||More details|
|3 Year Fixed Rate Bond Issue 355||0.60%||0.60%||No||£500||Not Permitted||More details|
|5 Year Fixed Rate Bond Issue 357||0.75%||0.75%||No||£500||Not permitted||More details|
Society of Savers Welcome to our online savings hub, your new go-to-place for all the best money saving tips and tools.
Guides & help Read more for top tips on saving and answers to your savings and ISA questions.
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years' experience
- Taking care of over £11 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.