ISA there a better way to save?
We are updating our Savings Terms and Conditions
Effective from 1st July 2020, we are making the following updates:
• Clause 1 - we are updating how long you have to fund your new account
• Clause 44 - we are updating our cheque withdrawal process
• Account Special Term 1 – we are clarifying the criteria for who can open accounts
• Signatory Term 13 - we are updating the deceased signatory process on signatory accounts
Whether you want easy access or to lock your savings away for a fixed period, we have a range of Cash ISAs that are easy to open and manage.
|Tax-free^ p.a.||AER†||Includes bonus||Minimum to open||Withdrawal notice|
|2 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA Issue 221||0.80%||0.80%||No||£500||Not permitted||More details|
|Triple Access Cash ISA Issue 3||0.35%||0.35%||No||£1||None||More details|
|Easy Cash ISA||0.25%||0.25%||No||£500||None||More details|
|Variable Rate Cash ISA||0.10%||0.10%||No||£1||None||More details|
|Web ISA Issue 2||0.55%||0.55%||No||£1||None||More details|
Society of Savers Welcome to our online savings hub, your new go-to-place for all the best money saving tips and tools.
Guides & help Read more for top tips on saving and answers to your savings and ISA questions.
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years' experience
- Taking care of over £10 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.