1 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA (Issue 310)
Our 1 Year Fixed Rate ISA may be right for you if you have a lump sum to invest and you can leave your investment untouched for 1 year.
|Interest rate||Balance||Tax-free^ each year||AER†|
|Maturity interest||£500 - £20,000||5.05%||5.05%|
|Monthly interest||£500 - £20,000||4.94%||5.05%|
- Apply online, in branch or agency
- Save from £500 to £20,000
- Transfer in your existing ISA
- Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid on maturity or monthly
- Additional deposits permitted while the ISA remains on sale
- No withdrawals allowed before the end of the 1 year term
- Closure permitted subject to loss of 90 days' interest
- Limited availability
- Summary Box
- Calculate your savings
- Help & guidance
|What is the interest rate?||Fixed maturity interest 5.05% Tax-free^ each year 5.05% AER†
Fixed monthly interest 4.94% Tax-free^ each year 5.05% AER†
(See the meanings of ‘Tax-free’ and ‘AER’ at the bottom of the page)
Interest is calculated each day on the money in the account and paid:
whichever you choose.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?||No, the rate is fixed for one year until the ISA matures (when the account comes to an end).|
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £1,000 deposit?||£1,050.50
This is based on you choosing to have interest paid at maturity and added to your ISA, and not making any further payments into the account
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
- The results displayed were dependent on the information you provided and are for illustrative purposes only and are by no means an indication of being suitable for your individual circumstances.
- The calculations assume interest is paid gross* of income tax on the entire balance on an annual basis
- It has been assumed that no withdrawals or additional deposits would be made from the account during the saving duration, and that the interest rate also remains the same during this time (note that interest rates on variable rate savings account are subject to change, and when fixed rate deals end, there is no guarantee that the same rate will be available in the future).
Before you apply below, please read the 1 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA Issue 310 Terms & Conditions
If you are transferring previous years' ISA subscriptions, please enter your initial deposit as £500 on the application form. The application form will ask you whether you are making a transfer later in the process.
You can only invest in one Cash ISA per tax year.
- 1 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA Issue 310 Account Terms and Product Summary Information
- Savings Terms and Conditions
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
- Your Information
Putting money into your savings account Once you've opened your savings account, for most accounts you should pay money in within 5 business days. Click here for information on how you can do that.
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years experience
- Taking care of over £11 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.