Know exactly what your future holds
Fixed Term Savings and Bonds
Fixed term savings and bonds tie up your money for a set period of time while earning competitive interest rates. Principality provides you with a choice of fixed term Bonds with interest rates that are calculated daily. Interest can be paid annually or monthly into a bank account of your choice. We have a range of Fixed Term Bonds that are easy to open and manage.
|Gross* p.a.||AER†||Includes bonus||Minimum to open||Withdrawal notice|
|Christmas 2020 Regular Saver Bond||2.70%||2.70%||No||£10||Not Permitted||More details|
|1 Year Regular Saver Bond Issue 20||2.00%||2.00%||No||£20||Not permitted||More details|
|1 Year Fixed Rate Bond Issue 341||1.21%||1.21%||No||£500||Not permitted||More details|
Society of Savers Welcome to our online savings hub, your new go-to-place for all the best money saving tips and tools.
Guides & help Read more for top tips on saving and answers to your savings and ISA questions.
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years' experience
- Taking care of over £10 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.