1 Year Regular Saver Bond (Issue 33)Our 1 Year Regular Saver Bond may be right for you if you want to save regularly and don't need to take your money out for a year.
|Interest rate||Gross* each year||AER†|
- Open in branch, at an agency or online
- Pay in up to £250 each month, in one or more payments
- You don' t have to pay money in every month
- Interest is calculated on the money in the account each day and paid one year after opening
- No withdrawals allowed before the end of the one-year term
- Close the bond early if you want to
- Only one of the current issue per person
- We can stop accepting applications at any time
- Summary Box
- Calculate your savings
- Help & guidance
|What is the interest rate?||Fixed interest 5.50% Gross* each year 5.50% AER†
(See the meanings of ‘Gross’ and ‘AER’ at the bottom of the page)
Interest is calculated each day on the money in the account and paid after one year, on the anniversary of your bond opening.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?||No, the rate is fixed for one year until the bond matures (when the account comes to an end).|
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £3,000 deposit?||£3,089.38
This is based on you paying in £250 a month for 12 months, making the first payment on the date the account was opened.
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
- The results displayed were dependent on the information you provided and are for illustrative purposes only and are by no means an indication of being suitable for your individual circumstances.
- The calculations assume interest is paid gross* of income tax on the entire balance on an annual basis
- It has been assumed that no withdrawals or additional deposits would be made from the account during the saving duration, and that the interest rate also remains the same during this time (note that interest rates on variable rate savings account are subject to change, and when fixed rate deals end, there is no guarantee that the same rate will be available in the future).
Before you apply below, please read the 1 Year Regular Saver Bond Issue 33 Terms & Conditions
- 1 Year Regular Saver Bond Issue 33 Account Terms and Product Summary Information
- Savings Terms and Conditions
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
- Your Information
Putting money into your savings account Once you've opened your savings account, for most accounts you should pay money in within 5 business days. Click here for information on how you can do that.