1 Year Regular Saver BondOur 1 Year Regular Saver Bond may be right for you if you have a regular amount to invest each month and can leave your investment untouched for a year.
|Interest rate||Gross* p.a.||AER†|
- Save online, in branch or by post
- Save up to £500 a month for one year
- Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid on maturity
- Multiple deposits are permitted up to the monthly maximum
- No withdrawals allowed before the end of the 1 year term
- Early closure permitted, however you won't receive the advertised interest rate
- Only one Bond per person
- Limited availability
- Summary Box
- Calculate your savings
- Help & guidance
|Account name||1 Year Regular Saver Bond Issue 19|
|What is the interest rate?||2.00% Gross* p.a. / AER† (Fixed)
Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid on the anniversary of your bond opening, on maturity.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?||No, the rate on this bond is fixed for 1 year until maturity.|
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £3,600 deposit?||£3,639 (based on 12 monthly deposits of £300, the first being made on the date the account was opened and the remaining 11 on the same day each following month).|
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
- The results displayed were dependent on the information you provided and are for illustrative purposes only and are by no means an indication of being suitable for your individual circumstances.
- The calculations assume interest is paid gross* of income tax on the entire balance on an annual basis
- It has been assumed that no withdrawals or additional deposits would be made from the account during the saving duration, and that the interest rate also remains the same during this time (note that interest rates on variable rate savings account are subject to change, and when fixed rate deals end, there is no guarantee that the same rate will be available in the future).
Before you apply below, please read the 1 Year Regular Saver Bond Issue 19 Terms & Conditions
- Savings Terms and Conditions
- 1 Year Regular Saver Bond Issue 19 Account Terms and Product Summary Information
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
- Your Information
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years experience
- Taking care of over £9 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.