2 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA
Our 2 Year Fixed Rate ISA may be right for you if you have a lump sum to invest and you can leave your investment untouched for 2 years.
|Interest rate||Balance||Tax-free^ p.a.||AER†|
|Annual interest||£500 - £20,000||1.75%||1.75%|
|Monthly interest||£500 - £20,000||1.74%||1.75%|
- Apply online, in branch or agency
- Save from £500 to £20,000
- Transfer in your existing ISA
- Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid annually or monthly
- Additional deposits permitted while the ISA remains on sale
- No withdrawals allowed before the end of the 2 year term
- Closure permitted subject to loss of 180 days' interest
- Limited availability
- Summary Box
- Calculate your savings
- Help & guidance
|Account Name||2 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA Issue 205|
|What is the interest rate?||
Fixed annual interest
Fixed monthly interest
Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid annually on the anniversary of your ISA opening or monthly, paid one month after the date on which your ISA is opened, and then monthly after that, depending on what you choose.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?||No, the rate on this ISA is fixed for 2 years until maturity.|
|What would the estimated balance be after 24 months based on a £1,000 deposit?||£1,035.31 (based on the assumption that you chose to have interest paid annually and added to your ISA and that no further deposits were made).|
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
Before you apply below, please read the 2 Year Fixed Rate ISA Issue 205 Terms & Conditions
If you are transferring previous years' ISA subscriptions, please enter your initial deposit as £500 on the application form. The application form will ask you whether you are making a transfer later in the process.
You can only invest in one Cash ISA per tax year.
- Savings Terms and Conditions
- 2 Year Fixed Rate ISA Issue 205 Account Terms and Product Summary Information
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
- Your Information
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years experience
- Taking care of over £9 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.