Regular Saver accounts Regular saving for special occasions
Regular Saver accounts
If you’re saving for something over the course of a year and would like to grow your savings without investing a lump sum, our Regular Saver accounts can give you a helping hand. Like our Fixed Rate accounts, interest remains fixed for the term (in this case 1 year). You can make multiple deposits every month up to your limit, with the interest paid on maturity.
A regular saver account may be right for you if:
- You want to know how much interest your savings will earn over a year
- You have from £1 or more to open an account
- You want to save regularly towards a specific goal, not necessarily every month
- You don’t mind leaving your savings untouched for a year.
A regular saver account may not be right for you if:
- You don’t have a regular amount to save (or you’ve got a lump sum instead)
- You need regular access to your savings
- You’d like a variable interest rate.
|Gross* p.a.||AER†||Minimum to open||Withdrawal notice|
|New! Thank You Online Saver||1.40%||1.40%||£1||None||More details|
|New! Thank You Saver||1.40%||1.40%||£1||None||More details|
|1 Year Regular Saver Bond Issue 24||1.00%||1.00%||£20||Not permitted||More details|
|First Home Steps Account Issue 2||0.80%||0.80%||£1||None||More details|
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Find out more about what it means for you.
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years' experience
- Taking care of over £11 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.
Principality. Where home matters.