Regular Saver accounts Regular saving for special occasions
We are updating our Savings Terms and Conditions
Effective from 1st July 2020, we are making the following updates:
• Clause 1 - we are updating how long you have to fund your new account
• Clause 44 - we are updating our cheque withdrawal process
• Account Special Term 1 – we are clarifying the criteria for who can open accounts
• Signatory Term 13 - we are updating the deceased signatory process on signatory accounts
Regular Saver accounts
If you’re saving for something over the course of a year and would like to grow your savings without investing a lump sum, our Regular Saver accounts can give you a helping hand. Like our Fixed Rate accounts, interest remains fixed for the term (in this case 1 year). You can make multiple deposits every month up to your limit, with the interest paid on maturity.
A regular saver account may be right for you if:
- You want to know how much interest your savings will earn over a year
- You have from £1 or more to open an account
- You want to save regularly towards a specific goal, not necessarily every month
- You don’t mind leaving your savings untouched for a year.
A regular saver account may not be right for you if:
- You don’t have a regular amount to save (or you’ve got a lump sum instead)
- You need regular access to your savings
- You’d like a variable interest rate.
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Find out more about what it means for you.
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years' experience
- Taking care of over £10 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.
Principality. Where home matters.