Dylan Young Saver
Our Dylan Young Saver may be a good way to introduce your child to the idea of saving their money, helping them to see it as both enjoyable and rewarding. If they want to save when it suits them and take money out whenever they need to, this account may be right for them.
|Interest rate||Gross* each year||AER†|
- Open in branch or agency
- The maximum age for a child opening this account is 15 years
- The account can be opened on a guardian basis or by the child if they are 14 or over
- Pay in from £1 to £150 each month
- Maximum balance £20,000
- Interest is paid each year on January 1
- The child can make withdrawals or close the account at any time
- Summary Box
- Help & guidance
|What is the interest rate?||4.00% Gross* each year/AER† (Variable)
(See the meanings of ‘Gross’ and ‘AER’ at the bottom of this page).
Interest is calculated each day on the money in the account and paid on 1st January every year.
|Can Principality Building Society change the interest rates?||
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £1,800 deposit?||£1,839.00
This is based on you paying in £150 a month for 12 months, making the first payment on the day the account was opened, no money being taken out of the account and no change to the interest rate.
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
Before you apply, please read the Dylan Young Saver Terms & Conditions
- Dylan Young Saver Account Terms and Product Summary Information
- Savings Terms and Conditions
We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
Please also read the following:
Putting money into your savings account Once you've opened your savings account, for most accounts you should pay money in within 5 business days. Click here for information on how you can do that.