Regular Saver accounts Regular saving for special occasions
Regular Saver accounts
If you’d like to save without investing a lump sum, our Regular Saver accounts can give you a helping hand. You can make multiple deposits every month up to the account limit, with the interest paid annually or on maturity.
*To be eligible for one of these products you must be directly and permanently employed by the NHS.
A regular saver account may be right for you if:
- You have from £1 or more to open an account
- You want to save regularly towards a specific goal, not necessarily every month
A regular saver account may not be right for you if:
- You don’t have a regular amount to save.
- You have a lump sum you want to put in a savings account.
|Gross* each year||AER†||Minimum to open||Withdrawal notice|
|NHS Thank You Online Saver||1.80%||1.80%||£1||None||More details|
|NHS Thank You Saver||1.80%||1.80%||£1||None||More details|
|1 Year Regular Saver Bond Issue 27||1.50%||1.50%||£20||Not permitted||More details|
|First Home Steps Account Issue 3||1.30%||1.30%||£1||None||More details|
|First Home Steps Online Issue 2||1.30%||1.30%||£1||None||More details|
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Find out more about what it means for you.
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years' experience
- Taking care of over £10 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.
Principality. Where home matters.