If convenience and flexibility are important to you, and you are comfortable using a computer, our Web Saver may be right for you.
|Interest rate||Balance||Gross* p.a.||AER†|
|Variable||£1 - £250,000||0.65%||0.65%|
- Open online
- Save from £1 to £250,000
- Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid annually into your account
- Transfer money to your linked account whenever you need it
- Unlimited withdrawals and closure permitted
- This account cannot be held in joint names
- Summary box
- Calculate your savings
- Help & guidance
Please read the summary box below
|Account name||Web Saver Issue 2|
|What is the interest rate?||0.65% Gross* p.a. / AER† (Variable)
Interest is calculated on the daily balance and paid annually on the 1 January every year.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?||Yes, variable account rates could increase or decrease.
Customers will be given personal notification of any material reduction in interest rates a minimum of 14 days before the change takes effect.
To understand why rates may be reduced please refer to condition 74-80 of our Savings Terms and Conditions.
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £1,000 deposit?||£1,006.50 (based on the assumption that no further deposits or withdrawals are made during the 12 months).|
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||Yes, you do not have to give notice to make a withdrawal or close your account.|
- The results displayed were dependent on the information you provided and are for illustrative purposes only and are by no means an indication of being suitable for your individual circumstances.
- The calculations assume interest is paid gross* of income tax on the entire balance on an annual basis
- It has been assumed that no withdrawals or additional deposits would be made from the account during the saving duration, and that the interest rate also remains the same during this time (note that interest rates on variable rate savings account are subject to change, and when fixed rate deals end, there is no guarantee that the same rate will be available in the future).
Before you apply below, please read the Web Saver Issue 2 Terms & Conditions
- Savings Terms and Conditions
- Web Saver Issue 2 Account Terms and Product Summary Information
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
- Your Information
Please Note: If you are an existing eSaver, Web Saver or Online Saver customer and want to open a Web Saver Issue 2 account and transfer your existing balance to it, then please send us a secure message via Your Account using the 'New message' option to send a ‘Savings general enquiry’ message and we will transfer your existing balance without the need to open a new account
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years experience
- Taking care of over £10 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.