- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years experience
- Taking care of over £11 billion of our customers' assets
- Enjoy access to Member Rewards; offering priority tickets at selected events at Principality Stadium, discounts, competitions and more
On March 31st the Mortgage Payment Holiday scheme ended, although payment holidays or extensions arranged before 31st March will remain in place for the duration of the agreed term.
However, if you need ongoing support with your mortgage, please complete our Budget Planner and we will call you within five working days to discuss your options with you, based on your individual needs.
For more information on how we’re supporting our Members through COVID-19, please visit our coronavirus information page.
Last updated: 08:30 01/04/2021
We have a range of mortgages to help you get moving
Up to 80% LTV
Looking for a New Home?
Whether it's your first home or you're moving up the property ladder, take a look at our range of mortgages.
View all our mortgages
Help protect against life's little mishaps and the things you treasure
Your Home Cover
The true test of good home insurance is the help you receive when disaster strikes.
View our insurance
† AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest were paid and compounded once each year.
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Find out more about what it means for you.
Principality. Where home matters.