First Time Buyers
Make your first house a home
Helping you make your first move
We've been helping Members get on the property ladder for more than 150 years. That ladder may have changed a lot since then, but buying a house can still be just as confusing. So no matter what stage of the process you're at, from saving for a deposit to choosing a survey, we're here to help in any way possible.
We understand that there's a lot to take in. So if at any time you'd like to talk through your options in person, simply pop in to your local branch or call us on 0330 333 4000 to talk to one of our friendly customer consultants.
Need help finding your first home?
Saving up to buy your first home? Arranging a mortgage and buying a home can seem daunting, but we break down the barriers in our easy-to-understand video guides, infographics and more.
|Initial rate||Until||Then standard variable rate||Overall cost for comparison (APRC)||Product Fee||Cashback|
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years' experience
- Taking care of over £10 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.
Ways to apply
Principality. Where home matters.