Information for Account Information Service Providers (AISPs) and Payment Initiation Service Providers (PISPs)
We do not offer any payment accounts to our customers.
Our online account facility doesn’t currently allow access to third parties.
In accordance with Regulations 69 and 70 of the Payment Services Directive 2017 (PSD2), we are only required to provide an Account Information Service Provider (AISP) or a Payment Initiation Service Provider (PISP) access to online payment accounts, however, we do not have any online payment accounts.
Should you have any further questions about this please email email@example.com.
Alternatively, if you’re unhappy with our decision not to supply information or access, you can raise a complaint with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years' experience
- Taking care of over £11 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.