It's good to know that your loved ones are protected
Life Insurance and Protection Plans from Vita
Help protect your loved ones
- Expert advice
- Your own dedicated adviser
- Personally handled Claims Service
- Tailored to fit your circumstances
- Free Trust service
- Introducing Vita
- Information for Legal & General Policyholders
We are changing the way we are looking after our Members to ensure that you and your family are protected. We’re partnering with Vita Financial Ltd, who are Independent Protection Specialists. Vita can offer you expert advice on a range of life insurance and protection plans that could help to provide for you and your family’s financial future.
Vita’s friendly Advisers are available to answer your questions, provide expert advice and make recommendations on:
- Mortgage life insurance, designed to help to pay off your mortgage if you die during the period of the policy.
- Critical illness cover, designed to pay a lump sum if you are diagnosed with a Critical Illness.
- Income Protection, designed to pay a monthly benefit if you’re unable to work due to illness or injury resulting in loss of earnings.
- Family life insurance, designed to provide an income for your family if you die.
These are not savings or investments products and have no cash value unless a valid claim is made.
From 1 July 2020 Principality will no longer be working with Legal & General to offer advice on new Life Insurance and Protection plans.
If you have submitted an application prior to 1 July 2020 our Mortgage Advisers will continue to process the policy for you in accordance with their advice and your acceptance of their advice.
If you have previously purchased a Legal & General Mortgage Life Insurance policy, Mortgage Life Insurance with Critical Illness Cover policy or Income Protection Benefit policy and you want to speak to someone about your policy, please contact Legal & General:
For queries call Legal & General Customer Services on 03700 600015.*
If you need to make a claim call Legal & General on 0800 137 101. *
Rest assured that each claim will be treated individually and personally. After your initial call, one person will be responsible for managing your claim from start to finish. They will explain the process to you in detail.
*Calls may be recorded and monitored.
Or contact Legal & General at:
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years experience
- Taking care of over £10 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.