Terms and Conditions
Eligibility and Joining
- The Member Reward page and associated benefits are only available to Principality Members who have registered for “Your Account,” are aged 18 or over, have a share investment, a savings or mortgage loan, with Principality Building Society, over £100 (“Reward Member”).
- Principality or agency employees cannot enter any ticket competitions or be entered into the “Ticket Give Away” benefit.
- The Principality’s “Member Reward” page is located on the Principality website https://www.principality.co.uk/getmore where you can sign up to activate your Reward Member benefits.
- You will be ineligible for benefits if you cease to be a Principality Member. Eligibility will be checked before each communication or benefit use.
- Only one email address can be used when registering and activating Member Rewards. If for example you and your partner share an e-mail address, you'll need a second email address to complete your registration to both be eligible for Member Rewards.
- Member Rewards are activated through the Member Reward page. Eligible Members can initially activate their Member Rewards by completing and submitting the online form on the Member Reward page.
- Activation of your Member Rewards is deemed acceptance of these and conditions.
- Upon activation of your Member Rewards, your details will be used by Principality to contact you in connection with any promotion, competition, prize draws or other benefits available to our Reward Members. Your details will also be passed to selected third parties, including the Welsh Rugby Union Limited (the “WRU”), who may contact you in connection with Member Rewards offered by third parties, including priority tickets and discount at the WRU online shop.
- Your personal information will be held and used in accordance with the Principality Privacy and Security policy and as otherwise specified in the terms and conditions.
- Separate Terms and Conditions for each competition and other Member Rewards will apply. Please review the applicable terms and conditions accompanying each Member Reward, which may be specified on the website or otherwise available from third parties where they provide the Member Reward directly.
- Copies of all applicable terms and conditions for Member Rewards offered by Principality are available online or on request from the Marketing Department at Principality Building, PO Box 89, Queen Street, Cardiff, CF10 1UA. Where you have accepted an invitation from third parties for Member Rewards, the applicable terms and conditions will be available from the third party.
- Principality reserve the right to introduce new Member Rewards, amend existing Member Rewards, or withdraw current Member Rewards at any time and for any reason.
Ticket prize draw
- Activated “Reward Members” will be automatically entered in to any prize draws available through the Member Rewards page.
- No purchase is necessary, entry is free.
- Only one entry per “Reward Member” unless stated otherwise.
- All other costs and expenses, unless stated otherwise, will be payable by all the winners.
- Number of tickets available for the prize draw will be vary by event.
- The prize draw will take place a minimum of 7 working days prior to the event.
- Current Member Status will be checked at time of draw to check eligibility. If you no longer meet the criteria you will not be eligible for the draw.
- The winners will be selected at random and may be informed by telephone, post, in person or e-mail.
- The tickets are subject to availability. Should the specified prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond Principality’s control, it reserves the right to provide a substitute prize(s) of similar value.
- The prize must be accepted as offered and no cash or other alternative is available.
- The prize is not transferable and the tickets are not for re-sale.
- Failure to respond to any communication from Principality will result in the prize being forfeited and it may be reallocated.
- The prize draw is not open to Principality employees.
- We can accept no responsibility for entries which fail to properly submit for any technical reason and for any lost entries.
- The tickets which will form part of the prize are offered subject to the winner accepting and complying with the ticketing terms and conditions and the Stadium Ground Regulations which can be viewed at www.principality.co.uk/stadiumtermsandconditions
If you want to leave Principality Member Rewards
- If you wish to stop receiving communications from Member Rewards, you’ll need to click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of the e-mails you have been sent by Member Rewards. You can also send a secure message via Your Account asking for your communications to stop. Your details will be retained and used for any existing competition(s) you have entered or Member Rewards you have claimed, but you will not be contacted or eligible for future competitions, entered into future prize draws and Member Rewards unless you re-register.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Principality Building Society is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority, reference number 155998. Principality Building Society, PO Box 89, Queen Street, Cardiff, CF10 1UA.