1 Year Fixed Rate Bond Annual Interest
Our 1 Year Fixed Rate Bond may be right for you if you have a lump sum to pay in and don't need to take your money out for one year.
|Balance||Gross* each year||AER†|
|Maturity interest||£500 - £2,000,000||5.10%||5.10%|
|Monthly interest||£500 - £2,000,000||4.98%||5.10%|
- Open this bond in branch, at an agency or online
- Pay in from £500 to £2,000,000
- Add more money to the bond until it is taken off sale
- Choose to have the interest paid once a year or every month
- No withdrawals allowed before the end of the one-year term
- You cannot close this bond early
- We can stop accepting applications at any time
|What is the interest rate?|| Fixed annual interest 5.10% Gross* each year 5.10% AER†
Fixed monthly interest 4.98% Gross* each year 5.10% AER†
(See the meanings of ‘Gross’ and ‘AER’ at the bottom of the page)
Interest is calculated each day on the money in the account and paid:
whichever you choose.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?||No, the rate is fixed for one year until the bond matures (when the account comes to an end).|
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £1,000 deposit?||£1,051.00
This is based on you choosing to have interest paid at maturity and added to your bond, and you not making any further payments into the account.
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
Before you apply below, please read the 1 Year Fixed Rate Bond Issue 424 Terms & Conditions
- 1 Year Fixed Rate Bond Issue 424 Account Terms and Product Summary Information
- Savings Terms and Conditions
Please also read the following:
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years experience
- Taking care of over £11 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.