2 Year Fixed Rate Bond Annual Interest
Our 2 Year Fixed Rate Bond may be right for you if you have a lump sum to pay in and you don't need to take your money out for two years.
|Balance||Gross* each year||AER†|
|Annual interest||£500 - £2,000,000||5.00%||5.00%|
|Monthly interest||£500 - £2,000,000||4.89%||5.00%|
- Open this bond in branch, at an agency or online
- Pay in from £500 to £2,000,000
- Add more money to the bond until it is taken off sale
- Choose to have the interest paid once a year or every month
- No withdrawals allowed before the end of the two-year term
- You cannot close this bond early
- We can stop accepting applications at any time
|What is the interest rate?||Fixed annual interest 5.00% Gross* each year 5.00% AER†
Fixed monthly interest 4.89% Gross* each year 5.00% AER†
(See the meanings of ‘Gross’ and ‘AER’ at the bottom of the page)
Interest is calculated each day on the money in the account and paid:
whichever you choose.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?||No, the rate is fixed for two years until the bond matures (when the account comes to an end).|
|What would the estimated balance be after 24 months based on a £1,000 deposit?||£1,102.50
This is based on you choosing to have interest paid annually and added to your bond, and you not making any further payments into the account.
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
Before you apply below, please read the 2 Year Fixed Rate Bond Issue 425 Terms & Conditions
- 2 Year Fixed Rate Bond Issue 425 Account Terms and Product Summary Information
- Savings Terms and Conditions
Please also read the following:
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years experience
- Taking care of over £10 billion of our customers' assets
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.