5 Year Fixed Rate Bond Issue 427
Our 5 Year Fixed Rate Bond may be right for you if you have a lump sum to pay in and you don't need to take your money out for five years.
|Interest rates||Balance||Gross* each year||AER†|
|Annual interest||£500 - £2,000,000||4.73%||4.73%|
|Monthly interest||£500 - £2,000,000||4.63%||4.73%|
- Open this bond in branch, at an agency or online
- Pay in from £500 to £2,000,000
- Add more money to the bond until it is taken off sale
- Choose to have the interest paid once a year or every month
- No withdrawals allowed before the end of the five year term
- You cannot close this bond early
- We can stop accepting applications at any time
- Summary Box
- Calculate your savings
- Help & guidance
|What is the interest rate?||Fixed annual interest 4.73% Gross* each year 4.73% AER†
Fixed monthly interest 4.63% Gross* each year 4.73% AER†
(See the meanings of ‘Gross’ and ‘AER’ at the bottom of the page)
Interest is calculated each day on the money in the account and paid:
whichever you choose.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?||No, the rate is fixed for five years until the bond matures (when the account comes to an end).|
|What would the estimated balance be after 60 months based on a £1,000 deposit?||£1,259.96
This is based on you choosing to have interest paid annually and added to your bond, and you not making any further payments into the account.
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
- The results displayed were dependent on the information you provided and are for illustrative purposes only and are by no means an indication of being suitable for your individual circumstances.
- The calculations assume interest is paid gross* of income tax on the entire balance on an annual basis
- It has been assumed that no withdrawals or additional deposits would be made from the account during the saving duration, and that the interest rate also remains the same during this time (note that interest rates on variable rate savings account are subject to change, and when fixed rate deals end, there is no guarantee that the same rate will be available in the future).
Before you apply below, please read the 5 Year Fixed Rate Bond Issue 427 Terms & Conditions
- 5 Year Fixed Rate Bond Issue 427 Account Terms and Product Summary Information
- Savings Terms and Conditions
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
- Your Information